We spent last night carving pumpkins with my dad, sisters, nieces and nephew. My sister wanted to bring dinner and I offered the dessert. With all the Halloween candy I knew the kiddos would be enjoying, I knew I had to make a dessert that was semi-better than ice cream. Hence the choosing of these Banana Cookies.
Okay, okay maybe they can’t be semi healthy but at least they are really good. Check out the recipe and how much of a helper QB was in making them!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter, sugar and the banana. Mix in the vanilla and egg.
- Add in the mixed flour, soda, powder and salt slowly.
- Once all is mixed together, fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Place on baking sheet in 1 tbs scoops about an inch apart from each other. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy your Halloween!